So awhile back I mentioned some goals I had for myself. Now this wasn’t an exhaustive list, so I wanted to update ya’ll.
Recent goals accomplished:
- Finished the Boston Marathon!
- Ran Boston under 3:30!
- Dedicated each of my Boston miles to someone affected by cancer!
- Ran sub 20:00 in the 5K!
- I am taking my first stab at becoming a Marathon Maniac. I am shooting for the Bronze status, running 2 marathons within a 16 day time frame.
- This weekend’s race is the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati. If I successfully complete this mission, I will be closer to achieving the goal of running every marathon in the state of Ohio!
- Sub 3:20 in the NYC Marathon
- PR in the Half. Sub 1:33 or bust!
- Pace my brother in his first marathon!
- Run a marathon relay
- Complete a 50 K race
To be continued…